iNET Reference Station Network
Earl Dudley, Inc. iNET reference station network provides internet based GPS RTK service across four Southeastern states: Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, Arkansas, and Mississippi. The iNET provides network corrections that include data from both the US Navstar and Russian GLONASS satellite systems. Every surveyor, GIS mapping provider, precision agriculture professional and contractor working in the Southeast can benefit from this service.
Benefits to iNET Users Versus Conventional RTK Collection Methods:
- Eliminates the need to set up a proprietary GPS base station on your own.
- Excludes the need to research and locate field monuments.
- Stolen base station worries are eliminated.
- Removes the problems of having errors in reported positions of monuments.
- Saves a minimum of one hour each day, you are out of the truck and working in seconds.
- All surveys can be done on the same coordinate system.
- Dependable, survey grade network corrections.
The experts at Earl Dudley Inc. will show you how INET will make your business more productive and profitable.
Please contact Trap Traffanstedt at 800-633-6457 today or email email@example.com.